Big or small, purchasing automation and control panel skids locally through Kenny Electric saves time and money.
UL508A Automation & Process Control Panels
Industrial process control design, installation, and maintenance require valid certifications and extensive experience. Process controls, along with routine maintenance, safeguards your operations, extending the lifetime of process equipment, and preserving capital investment.
3 Reasons to Purchase your Panel Fabrication from Kenny Electric
- Using a trusted electrical contractor with a UL508A certification is smart.
- It’s a great turnkey solution that saves time and money.
- You get the best value by working with an experienced electrical contractor.
Safety and quality are woven into the very fabric of Kenny Electric. Everyone at Kenny considers themselves to be Quality Control Specialists. We take the responsibility of understanding the specifications of the project seriously and develop site-specific measurements, commissioning scripts, and schedules that protect both the workers and the job site.
Kenny’s trained experts will:
- Ensure proper enclosures are selected for the environment
- Provide schematic architecture showing correct and fitted placement of all components
- Ensure wired IO fits the needs of the system and are properly installed
- Source enclosures and all parts to ensure smooth production and on-time delivery
- Properly commission and document test results to assure customer satisfaction
Automation, Instrumentation, Calibration and Commissioning
- UL508A Certified panel design and fabrication
- NIST traceable
- NITW category industrial control panels
- Panel fabrication for industrial, commercial, security, renewable energy, and BAS (Building Automation Systems)
- PLC, DCS, SCADA, relay logic process tubing systems
- Programming, Troubleshooting, Commissioning
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)