When it comes to safety – not all electrical contractors measure up. Can you trust your electrical contractor? Do they know Class I, Division I & II installation methods and equipment requirements? Are they experienced in upstream, midstream oil and gas production, and refining?
Kenny Electric Supports the Oil Field
Kenny Electric installs and services electrical automation systems for well pads, pipelines, natural gas production, and compression facilities. We work with refineries, off-loading, on-loading, train and transfer stations, salt water injection facilities, oil polishing and oil stabilization facilities.
Specialized Industrial Services
- Lease Automated Custody Transfer (LACT) and metering systems
- Drill rig maintenance
- Vapor Recovery Units (VRU)
- Tank level operations
- Natural gas compressors
- Heat trace design and installation
- Pneumatic tubing installation
- Communications including fiber optic installation and testing
- Electrical power distribution (low and medium voltage)
- Automation (DCS) systems
- VFD installation and programming
- Instrumentation wiring, calibration, loop testing and certification
Safety is our Top Priority
Improper design and installation methods for a Classified Area are a potential risk to life and property. Our personnel are highly trained and able to recognize installations that may demonstrate adverse effects under normal operating conditions. Kenny will identify and outline corrective measures that can ensure a safe and functional system.
- UL listed panel design and installation
- Calibration and installation of instrumentation
- Instrument wiring
- Scheduled factory maintenance
- Emergency service
- Pneumatic tubing