Kenny is Class I, Division I & II Certified
When it comes to safety – not all electrical contractors measure up. Kenny Electric is certified to support upstream and midstream oil and gas field operations.
Kenny services and installs process controls and automation systems for wells, pipelines, natural gas production, and compression facilities. We work with refineries, off-loading, on-loading, train and transfer stations, salt water injection facilities, oil polishing, and oil stabilization facilities.
Specialized Industrial Services
- Lease Automated Custody Transfer (LACT) and metering systems
- Drill rig maintenance
- Vapor Recovery Units (VRU)
- Tank level operations
- Natural gas compressors
- Heat trace design and installation
- Pneumatic tubing installation
- Communications including fiber optic installation and testing
- Electrical power distribution (low and medium voltage)
- Automation (DCS) systems
- VFD installation and programming
- Instrumentation wiring, calibration, loop testing and certification
Safety is our Top Priority
Improper design and installation methods for a Classified Area are a potential risk to life and property. Our people are highly trained and able to recognize installations that could have adverse effects under normal operating conditions. Kenny will identify and outline corrective measures that make sure you have a safe and functional system.
- UL listed panel design and installation
- Calibration and installation of instrumentation
- Instrument wiring
- Scheduled factory maintenance
- Emergency service
- Pneumatic tubing
Kenny Electric is one of the largest and most experienced electrical partners in Colorado with over 40 years of service and 300+ licensed personnel. We drive for better productivity to maximize your investment. Our dedicated project managers enforce a single avenue of communication and accountability. Your project will run safer and be more efficient because our team is more reliable.
Kenny is a member in good standing with SafeLand, the Wyoming-Montana Safety Council, and ISNet World, and is a Blue Level participant in the AGC and OSHA Chase Partnership.