Electrical service and maintenance programs uniquely designed for you
Kenny Electric can create an electrical service and maintenance program to fit your facility’s needs and budget. Our professional staff can work as an extension of your facilities team, or we can take the lead and handle your project’s more complicated needs. Equipped with the latest tools, technology, and training, we’ll ensure your job is done safely and correctly the first time, whether it’s an installation, repair, planned maintenance or new construction.
Preventative Maintenance Made Easier:
To reduce overall facilities management costs, a preventative maintenance schedule should be your first step. Kenny can identify and recommend specific maintenance services and a schedule to prevent system failures and extend the life of your equipment. If you already have a maintenance schedule, we can review your plan and suggest updates as needed.
Maintenance Program – Key Services
- Infra-red thermography scanning and reports – IR scans can identify electrical overheating, overload conditions and hot spots to reduce electrical failures or fires.
- Switchgear maintenance
- Breaker testing and calibration
- Ground fault testing and calibration
- Switch lubrication
- Interior cleaning
- Torque and tighten
- Arc flash coordination studies
- Lighting maintenance programs
- Standby generator maintenance
- Load bank testing
- Monthly exercising
- Uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- Battery maintenance
- Bypass panel maintenance
Skilled, Service-Ready Staff:
Kenny Electric has more than 300 extremely competent, skilled and trained electrical professionals. They’re equipped with a fleet of more than 100 vehicles. Our service and project managers have decades of experience and can help you arrange preventative maintenance, discuss cost-saving strategies, or quickly get any emergency electrical services you may need.
We also offer on-site staffing solutions with facility electricians working as an extension of your building maintenance team. They can be dedicated to specific sites to handle projects from start to finish. Kenny’s specialized department teams can assist with low-voltage needs such as building automation systems, fire alarms, and security.
Plan Ahead, Avoid Unnecessary Costs:
A scheduled maintenance program can help ensure reliability but also identify systemic issues before they cause unscheduled outages or result in equipment failure or damage. We can correct loose or faulty electrical connections before a fault or outage occurs. Having a partner to handle your routine maintenance gives you added confidence that your electrical system is safe and reliable.
By outsourcing your maintenance or construction project, you can also improve labor efficiencies and cost management. With Kenny Electric’s comprehensive experience, services and staff, you’ll benefit from a reliable partnership for maintaining your facility.
Service and Support
- Recommended routine maintenance
- 24/7 emergency service with knowledgeable staff
- Temporary and emergency power and lighting
- Electrical engineering design
- Power and energy loss analysis
- CAD modeling and circuit tracing
- LEED qualification and certification support
- Energy management systems
- Lighting control and integration systems
- Raised floor systems (PDU, UPS)
- Pharma facilities – GMP work
- Explosion-proof installations and corrections
- Manufacturing control and integration systems
- HVAC and related units: VAV, FCU, AHU, MAU, RTU
- Boilers and chillers
- Heat and water pumps
- Snowmelt, heat tape
- Automation control panels
Specialized Electrical Work
- Electrical distribution and one-line diagram
- Interior and exterior lighting and control
- Lighting and branch circuitry
- Fire alarm systems
- Emergency power backup generators and UPS systems
- Solar and wind power
- Grounding and bonding systems
- Control wiring
- Low voltage systems
Kenny conducts regular personnel training including instruction on ARC Flash and CPR. Safety is embedded within the culture of our organization. Kenny is a Blue Level participant in the AGC and OSHA Chase partnership.